Peanut CookiesPrep: 40 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Pea-nutty, crumbly and with a crispy coating.
- 1 cup grounded roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (any oil without smell)
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- A handful of roasted peanuts for decorating
- 1 egg yolk (lightly beaten)
- (Note: for vegetarian version, use milk or cream wash)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If the dough doesn’t stick together, it’s ok to add more flour.
- Pinch a small amount, shape into a small ball.
- Flatten with your palm and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Do the same for the rest of the dough.
- Put a piece of peanut on top and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 170C for 2o minutes or until browned.
- Remove, cool down and store in air tight container(s).
Leave a review or comment