Peanut Butter FrostingPrep: 10 min Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
The perfect fluffy frosting for brownies or chocolate cake. Sweet but not too sweet. Peanut buttery but not greasy. So wonderful and it won't over power your dessert!
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (No Substitutes)
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Milk, (As Needed)
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer.
- Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable.
- Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy.
- Yield: 2 Cups
Leave a review or comment