Peanut Butter Cocoa (no-bake) BarsPrep: 8 min Servings: 15by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Fantastic dessert anytime!
- 2-sleeves Graham Crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces melted chocolate
- 2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup crushed salted peanuts
- In a stand mixer add crushed graham crackers, peanut butter and mix on low until combined, transfer to a square dish and refrigerate.
- In another mixing bowl add confectioners sugar, cocoa, using a whisk slowly add melted chocolate until creamy, remove graham/peanut butter dish from refrigeration and slowly add chocolate on top, spread out evenly and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and garnish the top with salted crushed peanuts
- Cut and serve
Leave a review or comment