Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Press dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350Â° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs and sugar; beat until combined.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Leave a review or comment