PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PITA POCKET RECIPEPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by Betsy's Best29 recipes>
Peanut butter and jelly isn’t a new recipe to make, but give it a twist to keep it fun! We like to think outside the box on how you can incorporate the gourmet Betsy’s Best nut and seed butter in your everyday lifestyle. Hide it in a pocket, top it on a bagel, roll it in a wrap, Betsy’s Best is so versatile! What makes a peanut butter pita pocket fun is what you pair it with! We used a chia seed strawberry jelly in our recipe, but see below how creative you can be with an original PB&J.
- 1/2 pita pocket
- 2 T chia seed strawberry jelly
- 2 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Peanut Butter
- Open the pita and fill with the jelly & Betsy’s Best gourmet nut or seed butter.
- PITA FILLING OPTIONS:
- Fill pita with Betsy’s Best, cranberry relish, sliced pear, and manchego cheese and toast until warm and cheese melt.
- Sauté sliced banana in coconut oil with a pinch of brown sugar and cinnamon and stuff in a pita with Betsy’s Best.
- Make a sundae in your pocket! Add Betsy’s Best with sliced strawberries, banana, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Slather with Betsy Best and add thin slices of candied ginger for a unique twist
Leave a review or comment