Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola BarsPrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 20by Laurie Alves146 recipes>
A 5 ingredient Granola Bar Perfect for the Kid in all of us!
- 4 cups Oats
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter (melted)
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Peanuts or Almonds (chopped)
- ¾ cup Raspberry Jam
- Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 with vegetable spray or butter
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°f
- In mixing bowl:
- Combine: Oats, Peanut Butter, Honey and Peanuts.
- Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread Oat layer evenly with the Jam.
- Dollop the remaining oat mixture by spoonful, over the jam layer.
- Press dollops down to ensure once baked they don‟t crumble.
- Bake Bars in pre-heated 350°f oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool 15 minutes
- Cut into bars.
- Keeps fresh in closed container for 2 weeks
Leave a review or comment