Peanut Butter And Candy Cookies
- 1 3/4 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lowfat milk
- 24 x miniature chocolate candies
- In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter and peanut butter till mix resembles coarse crumbs. Using a wooden spoon, beat in honey and lowfat milk till well combined.
- For each cookie, pat 1 Tbsp. of the dough into a 2 inch circle. Place 1 piece of candy in the center of the circle. Shape the dough around to for a 1 1/2 inch ball. Place the balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degree F oven for 12-15 min or possibly till edges are light brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cold.
- Makes 24For just Peanut Butter Cookies -
- Mix dough as directed. Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in additional granulated sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten by making crisscross marks with the tines of a fork. Bake and cold as directed.
Leave a review or comment