Peachy MuffinsPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 11by Geni17 recipes>
These peach muffins are the perfect summertime breakfast. They are studded with blueberries with hints of almond, coconut and ginger.
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 c. almond meal (flour)
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 ground ginger
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2/3 c. peaches, peeled and pureed
- 1/2 c. low-fat milk
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1 t. almond extract
- 1 t. grated fresh ginger, optional
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. chopped peaches, peeled
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1 T. flour
- Toppings: chopped sliced almonds and or pinch of Turbinado sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line muffin tin with liners
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flours through salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together peach puree through egg.
- Toss blueberries and chopped peaches in 1 T. flour in a small bowl.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and stir together with rubber scraper until just combined. Don't overmix.
- Add the fruit and stir in.
- Scoop batter into muffin liners using a large ice cream scoop. Fill each liner 2/3 full.
- Top with pinch of sugar or sliced almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and top is barely firm.
Leave a review or comment