Peaches & Cream Shortcake
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Plus yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce.) pkg. peach flavored gelatin
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 (8 ounce.) carton vanilla or possibly peach yogurt
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 c. water
- 1 (4 ounce.) carton frzn whipped topping, thawed peach slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 inch pan. Combine cake mix, 2 Tbsp. gelatin, 1/3 c. water, yogurt and Large eggs. Pour into greased pan. Bake for 30 to 40 min. Cold cake in pan for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 c. water. Add in remaining gelatin; stir to dissolve. Using fork, prick cake at 1/2 inch intervals. Pour gelatin mix proportionately over cake; chill. Serve with whipped topping and peach slice. 12 servings.
Leave a review or comment