Peaches & Cream Pie
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked & cooled
- 3 c. fresh or possibly frzn sliced peaches
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 (8 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 c. Cold Whip (I use LaCreme)
- Chop 1 c. peaches. In small saucepan over low heat, combine minced pecans with sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and continue to cook 4 to 5 min or possibly till peaches are soft. Cold.
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix in whipped topping. Spoon cream cheese mix into baked pie shell (cooled). Arrange remainder of peach slices over top of pie. Spoon cooked peaches proportionately over top of pie. Refrigerateseveral hrs till set. Serves 8. Preparation time only 15 min.
Leave a review or comment