Patty Pan Lasagna
- 1 lrg squash, scallop sliced 1/4" thick
- 8 ounce spaghetti sauce homemade
- 8 ounce cottage cheese, lowfat
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Slice patty pan or possibly scalloped squash 1/4 inch thick. Lightly salt to reduce waterin squash at least an hour a head of making this dish, then drain. Spray 1 1/2qt. square baking dish lightly with Pam-type spray. Layer sliced squash inbaking dish. Spoon spaghetti sauce on top of the squash. Top with cottage cheese, sprinkle of mozzarella & parmesan cheese. Repeat 2 more times endingwith cheeses. Bake at 350F for 1 hour. 133.4 calories per serving with 6.9 gramsfat.
- NOTES : I have also heard you can use zucchini sliced lengthwise (like lasagnanoodles).
Leave a review or comment