PastillasServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
- 2 cups powdered milk, sifted
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, sifted
- Place the condensed milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually fold-in the powdered milk. The texture of the mixture will be similar to dough once all the powdered milk is completely added.
- Scoop some of the mixture and mold into cylinders.
- Roll each molded cylindrical mixture on granulated sugar.
- Wrap in paper or cellophane.
- Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment