Pasta And BroccoliPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Brett Ede197 recipes>
- 500g dried spaghetti pasta
- 750g broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets, stalks removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Add broccoli to pan for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return pan to medium-high heat.
- Heat oil in pan. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant. Return pasta and broccoli to pan. Stir to combine. Serve.
- You will need about 3 heads of broccoli. After cooking, the broccoli should be broken down, with small pieces stuck to each strand of pasta.
Leave a review or comment