Parmesan Pecan RollsPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 12by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv59 recipes>
These delicious rolls will fly off the plate as soon as they come out of the oven.
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cut rolls in half.
- Saute garlic in oil for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add pepper, pecans and 1 cup cheese.
- Press the cut rolls into the mixture and heavily coat each one.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine remaining cheese and basil and sprinkle over top of hot rolls.
Leave a review or comment