Parmesan Fish FilletsPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 1by nazevedo8 recipes>
- 2 tbsp flour
- freshly ground black peper
- 170 g white fish fillets, skin removed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 55g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1/2 a fresh red chilli, desseded and finily chopped
- Get a frying pan really hot.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper
- Dust the fish fillets with the seasoned flour.
- Then dip into the egg and press into the grated Parmesan, making sure the fish is nicely covered.
- Add a little olive oil to the hot pan, and fry the fish fillets for a couple of minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Thow in the chilli.
- Serve with a salad.
Leave a review or comment