Parmesan Crusted ChickenPrep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Easy, moist and different chicken recipe. My hubby loved it.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 4 Tbs bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 tsp Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425Â°.
- Combine mayonnaise with parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish.
- Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Leave a review or comment