Parmesan chicken nuggetsPrep: 40 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica493 recipes>
Fabulous morsels that are delicious hot or cold.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup homemade breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese, grated
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- Garlic mayonnaise dip:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese (type fromage frais)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Black pepper
- Cut the fillet into four to five smaller pieces.
- Mix and combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan and parsley in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the beaten egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer on a small baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or even overnight.
- Meanwhile, make the garlic mayonnaise. Mix and combine all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Drizzle the butter over chicken pieces and cook in the oven at 180ËC for about 20 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Serve immediately with the garlic mayonnaise and green salad.
Leave a review or comment