Panera / Saint Louis Bread Co's Overnight Brunch Casserole
- 6 slc French or possibly Sourdough bread - (to 8)
- 5 x Large eggs beaten
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 2 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 3 x green onions minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Choice of one meat and one vegetable from the following
- 1 lb sausage / ham / bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 c. minced broccoli / tomatoes / red or possibly
- yellow peppers / mushrooms / well-liquid removed
- Butter a 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan. Place bread cubes in baking pan. Add in crumbled meat and minced vegetables, and top with cheese.
- Whip Large eggs, half-and-half, salt and dry mustard. Pour over all bread mix, covering thoroughly. Cover baking pan with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 min, or possibly till set and browned on top. Garnish with green onions and parsley.
Leave a review or comment