Panera / Saint Louis Bread Co's Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwic
- 2 x Asiago Cheese Focaccias from Panera Bread
- 1 lb pulled pork in Bar-B-Que sauce
- 12 ounce sweet Carolina-style coleslaw
- 6 ounce Durkee French-fried onions
- Slice the round Asiago Cheese Focaccia in half, then slice horizontally to create the top and bottom sandwich portions.
- Place approximately four ounces of pulled pork on the bottom slice of focaccia. Place two ounces of the coleslaw on top of the pork. Place one oz of Durkee onions on top of coleslaw. Place top half of focaccia over sandwich and serve.
- To heat, wrap in foil and place on grill over medium heat or possibly place in preheated 350 degree oven for five to seven min.
- This recipe yields 4 sandwiches.
Leave a review or comment