paneer Fried RicePrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by Chef Anil Kamath3 recipes>
This a very easy recipe to cook and its veg
- Grated paneer – 1/2 cup
- Cooked rice – 2 cups
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 3
- Curry leaves – few
- Cloves – 4
- Cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon stick – small piece
- Shahijeera /caraway seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – few
- Turmeric – pinch
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Grate or mash paneer into small pieces.
- Rice should not not be soft and grains must be separate..
- Take a pan and heat oil.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies slit lengthwise and saute till they are soft. Now add ginger garlic paste , curry leaves, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, shahijeera, turmeric powder and saute for two minutes more.
- Add paneer , garam masala powder and saute for a minute and add rice along with salt as required. Mix the rice with spices and fry for 2 â 3 minutes and serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves. You can have curd raitha or any gravy curry along with this rice..
Leave a review or comment