Pandan And Coconut CupcakesPrep: 25 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Made with fresh grated coconut and scented with pandan/screwpine leaves
- 1 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 pandan leaves - blend with 1/2 cup water to extract juice and split into two equal portions
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Combine and mix all the ingredients with one portion of the pandan juice.
- (Note: keep 1 tbsp sugar aside).
- Place cupcakes cases into a muffin tin and divide the mixture between them.
- Bake at 170c for about 35 mins or until cakes are done.
- While the cakes are baking, add the other portion of the pandan juice and 1 tbsp of sugar into a pot.
- Simmer until it becomes a thick syrup.
- Once the cakes are out of oven, gently pour equal amount of syrup over the cakes.
- Let it cool down before serving.
Leave a review or comment