Pancakes à la ElvisPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by Jennifer Bass27 recipes>
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 med. bananas, peeled & mashed
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 med. banana, peeled & sliced
- honey or maple syrup
- additional chopped walnuts, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, eggs, milk, and bananas. Using a wire whisk, beat until batter is somewhat smooth but has a few lumps from the bananas. Add the peanut butter and walnuts and beat well.
- On a heated griddle or non-stick skillet, spray non-stick cooking spray. Pour just under 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. If using a large skillet, you should be able to get 3 to 4 pancakes per batch. Donât overcrowd the skillet.
- Cook until edges are dry and batter starts to bubble a little in the middle. Carefully turn the pancake over using a spatula. Once you have flipped the pancake, take a basting brush and dip into butter. Carefully spread the butter over the pancakes while they are in the skillet.
- You can also put layers of sliced bananas between the pancakes and drizzle with a little warm honey.
- Serve with sliced bananas, walnuts and warm honey or maple syrup on top.
Leave a review or comment