Pan Fried Flounder In Cornmeal With Oyster Artichoke Relish
- 2 Tbsp. Plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Minced fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper - to taste
- 12 ounce Flounder fillets skin removed
- 1/4 c. Cornmeal
- Bayou Blast - (Emeril's Creole Seasoning) see * Note
- Smoked Oyster-Artichoke Relish see * Note
- Oil for pan frying
- Minced parsley
- Combine the yogurt, thyme, and salt and pepper. Spread the yogurt mix on both sides of the flounder fillets. Season the cornmeal with Bayou Blast. Dredge the flounder in the cornmeal. Heat 1/4 c. of oil in a skillet. Place the crusted flounder into the warm oil. Cook for 3 min on each side. Drain the fish on a paper towel. Serve the flounder on a plate, topped with the Smoked Oyster-Artichoke Relish. Garnish with parsley.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Leave a review or comment