Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal with Apples and Raisins
I made this for our Saturday morning coffe group. They enjoyed it very much. I omitted the apples and raisins in cooking. I served small dishes of blueberries, strawberries and plumped raisins on the side. They could add what they liked.
- 2 Apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of Old Fashioned Oatmeal (NOT instant or one minute)
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Mix apple and raisins with cinnamon
- mix oatmeal with water
- put apples and raisins in crockpot
- Add oatmeal mixture. Do not stir
- Cover and cook overnight on low (8-9Hours)
- In morning stir well. Add artificial sweetner or sweetner of choice, skim milk, almond or soy milk.
- You can omit apples and raisins
- In morning add sliced bananas and chopped walnuts if you like
Leave a review or comment