Overnight Baked Oatmeal
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk together first six ingredients.
- Stir in oats, blueberries and cherries.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove oatmeal from refrigerator while oven heats.
- Stir oatmeal; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and a thermometer reads 160°, 40-50 minutes.
- Serve warm
Leave a review or comment