Oven Roasted Sweet PotatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is a day-to-day snack for the Filipino people. Giving it a twist of roasting instead of frying makes me like it even more :)
- 3 small sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tbsps garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tsps minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Peel sweet potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes at 450° for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned, turning wedges after the first 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment