Oven Fried Chicken ThighsPrep: 10 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 8by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is a healthier alternative to fried chicken. Flavorful, crispy and crunchy- this is a perfect family dinner!
- 10 chicken thighs – with bone in
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of corn meal
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Olive oil
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Add one cup of the flour to the cornmeal; add the seasonings and toss. Leave one shallow bowl with the other cup of flour.
- Set up three shallow bowls; one with the seasoned cornmeal and flour mixture, one with the milk and one with the plain flour.
- Dip the thighs first in the plain flour, then the milk and finally in the cornmeal flour mixture.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking pan and drizzle olive oil over the thighs.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden and the juices run clear.
Leave a review or comment