Oven Baked Fries
- 3 med Baking potatoes, peeled, cut
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable veg. oil
- Cut potatoes in strips after peeling. (My note: new potatoes won't bake as well but you could pat them dry with paper towel and try them.)
- Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Put potato strips into large bowl. Drizzle with veg. oil. Toss together well to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet. Bake in a single layer in 450 F oven for 15 minutes. Turn and bake about 10-15 min longer. (Note: time depends on thickness, check sooner if you cut them thin.) Test a strip for crispness.
- Makes 4 servings 1 serving = 35 Cal, trace of fat (3 ounce potato about 1
Leave a review or comment