orange pork roast
- 1 -1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees, season the pork tenderloin with seasoning salt, place in roasting dish and place in preheated oven; back for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- 2 Remove meat from oven and cover with foil, allow to stand while making sauce.
- 3 In a small skillet, add the juice, broth, ketchup, honey and orange zest; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 4 Slice the pork in 1/4 inch slices, add to sauce with the rosemary and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is nicely glazed.
- 5 If desired, mix the 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot starch in a small amount of water and add to sauce to thicken slightly.
Leave a review or comment