Orange Cranberry CupcakesPrep: 30 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by BeautyMe Love Recipes33 recipes>
- 25g corn oil
- 35g fresh squeeze orange juices
- 3 eggs (cold from fridge)
- 95g caster sugar
- 100g cake flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g dried cranberries
- Mix corn oil and orange juices together, set aside.
- Sift flour and salt together, set aside
- Remove eggs from fridge and add into mixer bowl. Then add in caster sugar and whisk for 15 mins till pale and fluffy.
- Add in flour spoon by spoon and mix well.
- Add in corn oil + orange juices and use a spatula to fold the batter till well combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter till half filled, add cranberries and top with more batter until 90% full. Slightly tap on countertop twice to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 170 Deg C for 20mins or until lightly golden brown.
Leave a review or comment