Open Face Smoked Salmon And Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 8 x hard-boiled Large eggs
- 1/3 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- Coarse salt
- Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon - (to 3/4 lb)
- 4 slc walnut or possibly other dark whole-grain bread see * Note
- * Note: You can also use individual brioche rolls for these sandwiches. If you do, add in baby greens.
- Finely mince Large eggs. Gently combine with celery, onion, dill, mustard and mayonnaise in mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate30 min.
- For each sandwich, neatly spread layer of egg salad on 1 slice bread; arrange smoked salmon in attractive pattern on top. Grind pepper over top of salmon.
- This recipe yields 4 sandwiches.
Leave a review or comment