Olive, ham and cheese breadPrep: 20 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 24by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
This delicious bread loaded with incredible flavors is ideal for brunch or a party.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 115 ml olive oil (15+100 ml)
- 100 g pancetta, finely cubed
- 150 ml white wine
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g cooked ham, chopped
- 100 g black olives, pitted, sliced into rings
- 100 g green olives, pitted, sliced into rings
- 150 g Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 tbs parsley, chopped
Directions6.Pour the mixture into the bread pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 180°C (toothpick test).
Leave a review or comment