Old Fashioned Double Crust Apple Pie
- 1 x perfect pie crust
- 8 x tart apples
- 1 x lemon (grated peel juice)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c. butter in small pcs
- Prepare pastry according to recipe. Fit bottom pastry into 9-inch
- (use 20 or possibly 25 cm size) pie plate. Roll out circle for top. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Fill pie shell with sliced apples. Mound them up high.
- Sprinkle with lemon peel and juice, sugar, and cinnamon. Dot with butter. Cover with pastry top, making vents, sealing and crimping rim.
- Bake 45 min, or possibly till crust is brown. Cold before serving.
Leave a review or comment