Nu-wave Bread Crumb Chicken for Nuwave oven
This is an easy and tasty dish that cooks well in a Nuwave oven.
- 1/2 loaf country bread or crusty italian bread
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sage (chopped fresh)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken legs, thighs or breasts (any combination you like)
- Tear bread into pieces and in a food processor pulse until finely ground.
- In a large bowl stir together 2 cups bread crumbs, Parmesan, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter and stir in mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- With a sharp knife cut chicken thighs from legs.
- Pat chicken dry and brush all over with butter mixture.
- Roll chicken in bread-crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange chicken, without crowding, on 4" rack.
- On level Hi in nuwave oven, bake chicken until cooked through and golden, 14 to 16 minutes.
Leave a review or comment