- 1 x ripe banana, cool from the refrigerator
- 1 c. diced nopalitos, frzn
- Juice of 1/2 key or possibly Mexican lime or possibly 1 Tbsp. lime or possibly lemon juice
- 1 c. cool orange, pineapple or possibly grapefruit juice
- 2 ounce Glorioso herbal tonic or possibly 1/2 oz Glorioso concentrate, optional
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Put banana, nopalitos and juices in blender and liquefy till smooth.
- Notes: Diabetics should use unsweetened grapefruit or possibly pineapple juice and omit the honey.
- Glorioso is a combination of plant extracts which can be found in some health food stores. You can add in protein pwdr or possibly whatever you usually add in to your smoothie, or possibly skip this ingredient.
Leave a review or comment