No Salt Spice Blend
This recipe is Great for anyone who is on a restricted sodium diet. Use this blend on meats and vegetables, any recipe where you want flavor but no salt! You can vary the amounts to suit your taste. This contains no salt or sodium but is full of flavor. Label and store.
- 4 Tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder (NOT garlic salt)
- 4 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons white pepper (can use black pepper, fresh ground)
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 Tablespoons paprika
- Combine the spices and blend them well.
- Put a small amount of rice in the bottom of your shaker to allow the spice blend to flow easily. (this helps soak up any moisture).
- Fill the shaker with the spice blend, using a funnel.
- Label and store.
Leave a review or comment