I love spinach! A must try.
No Crust! - Quick and Easy Spinach QuichePrep: 10 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is a wonderful lunch or light dinner. Enjoy with Love, Catherine xo
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese – grated
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- 9 oz. package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tbs. butter
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Butter a pie plate.
- Heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of butter. Place the frozen spinach in the pan to defrost.
- In a mix-master combine the eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Place the defrosted spinach in the bottom of the pie plate. Top with the cheeses and pour the egg/milk mixture over the spinach and cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden and the center is firm.
Leave a review or comment