No-Bake Strawberry PiePrep: 20 min Servings: 8by RecipeKing176 recipes>
No-Bake Strawberry Pie is an easy and delicious cream pie recipe. The only cooking will be for the gelatin. Just assemble and refrigerate. It is also a healthy, low calories, NO-Cholesterol, low fat, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic, heart-healthy and WeightWatchers (6) PointsPlus recipe. If you are looking for something delicious and healthy for your holiday desserts; this is a great option. Ingredients include: A ready made graham cracker crust, sugar free gelatin, sugar free strawberry jam and sugar free whipped topping. Makes 8 Servings.
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (.3 oz) box sugar-free strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes (5 medium size)
- 1 (12.75 oz) jar sugar-free seedless strawberry jam, divided
- 1 (8 oz) tub sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- Pour oiling water over gelatin in a medium size bowl. Stir 2 minutes. Add ice cubes. Stir constantly 1 minute or until gelatin begins to thicken. Remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the preserves and 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping until blended. Spoon evenly into pie crust. Chill 30 to 40 minutes or until firm. Stir remaining jam until smooth. Spread over pie filling. Top with remaining whipped topping, spreading to within 1-inch of outer edge.
Leave a review or comment