No bake Reese's peanut butter piePrep: 15 min Servings: 8by Deanna Martinez-Bey79 recipes>
This is a no-bake pie that is perfect to make any time of the year. It is a rich pie, so slice into smaller pieces. The peanut butter and chocolate blend perfectly together to create a sweet, sweet masterpiece!
- 1 graham crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk (regular or almond)
- ½ box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 package dream whip, prepared with almond milk (regular milk will work as well)
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar with mixer.
- Add milk to remove crumbs.
- Press into crust.
- Add pudding mix to prepared dream whip and fold together well.
- Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, shaved chocolate or chocolate syrup.
Leave a review or comment