Nescafe Walnut TiramisuPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Pleasurable; assembled with store bought ingredients; lady fingers drizzled with Nescafe and layered with cream cheese, crunchy walnuts and cocoa powder.
- 12 pcs ladyfingers biscuits - (break into two (if needed) to fit the container/serving dish.
- 4 tbsp Nescafe (dilute/stir with 1/4 cup hot water)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (estimated) cocoa powder
- 200g cream cheese
- 150g (or as needed) roasted walnuts - crushed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cream yolks with sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add cheese and continue to cream to combine in.
- Break ladyfingers into two pieces.
- Arrange on serving dish.
- Drizzle Nescafe on top (depending on how much you like)
- Sprinkle walnuts and cocoa powder.
- Spread cheese mixture over (to fully cover or half way through)
- Continue with layering till the the end of the serving dish.
- The last layer should be walnuts and cocoa powder.
Leave a review or comment