My Stuffed Crust PizzaPrep: 35 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Food Lover3 recipes>
My Stuffed Crust Pizza To see the recipe with supportive photos & tips for a perfect dough: http://julienjulia.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-stufed-crust-pizza-tips-for-great.html
- For the dough:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/2 tbsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- For the topping:
- 2 bell peppers, sliced.
- 2 tomatoes, sliced.
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced.
- 2 cups pepperoni, sliced or sausage or salami. (whatever you wish to add)
- 1 cup black olive pickle slices.
- 3 tbsp Philadelphia cheese, or Feta.
- 2 tbsp tomato paste, or pizza sauce.
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (I LOVE it)
- 8 cubes of Kiri cheese or 8 triangles of La Vache Qui Rit cheese.
- place the flour, thyme, salt, and cumin and mix together, make a hole in the center of the mix, and place the yeast, sugar, and yogurt, and mix together, add half of the milk and knead, like I said in the tips stop adding liquid once you feel the mix is one piece of dough, and add the olive oil and knead well with your hands for about 3 to 5 minute.
- place the dough in a bowl sprinkle it with olive oil and cover it with plastic or piece of cotton cloth, put it in a warm place for 30 to 60 minutes.
- When the dough is ready, preheat the oven 250Â° C (480Â° F), place the dough on a round baking tray, and spread it, if you feel it shrinks again leave it for 15 minutes, and spread it to be 1 inch out of the baking tray.
- prepare La Vache Qui Rit cheese triangles and cut them into even rectangles and place them in the dough edges like this.
- cover the dough edges with the 1 inch that we left in the beginning, and start adding the topping.
- Mix Philadelphia cheese with the tomato paste together and gently spread the mix on the dough.
- When adding the rest of the topping, I prefer adding the pepperoni first, then the bell pepper, and then the tomato, so the juice that's coming out of the tomato in the oven will come down and take the flavor of the bell pepper down to the pepperoni (Yum), about the mushroom and olive it's OK add them anyway you want, so first add the pepperoni evenly like this.
- Add the bell pepper and tomato slices with the olive and mushroom, and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take the pizza out of the oven and add the mozzarella cheese.
- Back into the oven for about 3 minutes or tell the mozzarella melt well.
- Cut it the way you want serve hot.. Bon Apetit (Yummy) I LOVE it
Leave a review or comment