My 100th post Semiya Kheer/Vermicelli KheerPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by Kokila Karthikeyan19 recipes>
I have successfully completed my 100th post.Thanks for watching my blog members,friends and other bloggers.I have participate some evets.I am very happy to serve all recipes.A lot of blog are helps to develope my food creation.My 100th post celebrating with semiya kheer.Today Karthigai viratham in my home.I am serving this semiya kheer to Lord Murugan as neivediyam
- Cardamom Powder-1/4tsp
- Take a pan add 1tsp of ghee,cashew-nuts,raisins and badam.
- Add semiya/vermicelli and fry well.
- Semiya comes in golden brown add 4cups of milk and mix well.
- After milk comes in boiled stage add sugar,saffron and mix well.
- Slowly cook the semiya kheer.
- Hot and serve ur loved ones.Decorate some raisins and badam.
Leave a review or comment