Mutton Mee Hoon SoupPrep: 20 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Noodles mee hoon/noodles generously floated with mutton soup; varieties of spices, potatoes and garnished with coriander leaves, spring onions and fried garlic.
- For mutton
- 300g mutton (with bones)
- 1 tsp blended/grounded ginger
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all these ingredients and keep aside.
- Other ingredients:
- 3 potatoes (cut into medium pieces)
- 4 pips garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1tbsp crushed black pepper (or as preferred)
- 1tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 litre water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 stalks coriander leaves (sliced)
- 2 stalks spring onion (sliced)
- Mee hoon (as needed, blanched to soften)
- When oil is heated, fry garlic till crispy, remove and keep aside for garnishing.
- Into the same oil, add mutton, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour 1 1/2 liter of water; add potatoes and spices (rosemary, pepper, coriander and cumin) and season with salt.
- Stir, let it simmer over low heat till mutton and potatoes becomes soft and tender.
- Pour over noodles and garnish with fried garlic, coriander and spring onions.
Leave a review or comment