multi bean casserole
This is a delicious hot bean casserole and great for picnics or family gatherings. It can be easily adjusted for a vegetarian version.
- 1 lb. Bob Evans hot sausage fried (or 1 lb. Morning Star Farms spicy sausage for vegetarian version)
- 1 can pork and beans ( vegetarian beans can be substituted)
- 1 can hot chili beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can lima beans
- 1 can yellow wax beans
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can baby butter beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can tomato soup (regular size)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- mix all ingredients except ketchup and bacon in crockpot. Cover with ketchup and top with bacon. Slow cook 8-10 hours.
- You may also choose to put in casserole dish and bake at 350 for one and a half hours.
Leave a review or comment