Mrs Fields' Orange Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 1/2 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Grated orange peel
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Light brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. Butter, softened
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 1 tsp Orange extract
- 1 1/2 c. Semisweet chocolate bar
- Coarsely minced (8 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 300*F. In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt and orange peel. Mix well and set aside. In a large bowl blend sugars with electric mixer at medium speed. Add in butter and beat to create a grainy paste, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Add in Large eggs and orange extract, and beat at medium speed till light and fluffy. Add in the flour mix and minced chocolate. Blend on low speed just till mixed.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 22-24 min till cookies are slightly brown along the edges. Transfer cookies immediately to a cold surface.
Leave a review or comment