Mrs Fields Nutty White Chunk Cookies
- 2 1/4 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 c. Light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Salted butter softened
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 c. Pecans minced
- 1 1/2 c. White chocolate bar minced
- Preheat oven to 300 F. In a medium bowl. combine flour, soda and salt.
- Mix well with a wire whisk. set aside. In large bowl with an electric mixer blend sugars at medium speed. add in butter and mix to create a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add in Large eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed till light and fluffy. Add in the flour mix, pecans and white chocolate, and blend at low speed till just combined. Don't overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. bake 20-22 min or possibly till edges just begin to turn golden.
- use a spatula to transfer cookies immediately to a cold, flat surface.
Leave a review or comment