Moroccan Carrot Salad
- 10 oz raisins
- 1 1/4 lbs orange juice, frzn
- 5 lbs carrots, shredded
- 5 lbs eating apples, shredded
- 1 1/4 lbs curry vinaigrette (see accompanying recipe)
- 2 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine the raisins and orange juice. Let the raisins become plump. Drain, and reserve orange juice.
- Combine the raisins, carrots, and shredded apples.
- Beat together the reserved orange juice, curry vinaigrette, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the shredded carrots, and combine until all the ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- This item may be served at room temperature for the fullest flavor
Leave a review or comment