Montreal Steak SeasoningPrep: 5 min Servings: 24by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
I did a side-by-side taste test and this could be as close to a dead ringer as they come. Please Note: You can use less salt if you prefer.
- 4 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Flakes
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Flakes
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Coriander Seed
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Fennel Seed
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Dill Seed
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store in an air tight container in, preferably glass, in a cool dark place.
- Yield: 1/2 Cup
Leave a review or comment