Monterey Spaghetti CasserolePrep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 6by David St. John184 recipes>
Any cheese will work.
- 4 oz. spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8 oz. bag fresh spinach, cooked and drained and chopped
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat egg.
- Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture with Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half of the onions.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated though.
- Top with remaining onions; return to the oven uncovered for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Leave a review or comment