Monkey Bread Cooking Light Jb
- 2 x Loaves (1-lb.) frzn white bread dough
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. 1% low-fat lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced-calorie stick margarine
- 1 1/4 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 Because the dough has a tendency to drip as it bakes, I usually put a cookie sheet or possibly aluminum foil underneath the Bundt pan. Which way I do not have to clean up a mess in the oven when the bread has finished baking. -
- 2 Thaw dough in refrigerator for 12 hrs. Combine 1 c. sugar and the next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute.
- Remove sugar syrup from heat; let cold 10 min.
- 3 Cut each loaf of dough into 24 equal portions. Combine 1/4 c. sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon in a shallow dish; stir well. Roll each portion in sugar mix, and layer dough in a 12-c. Bundt pan coated with cooking spray. Pour sugar syrup over dough; cover and let rise in a hot place (85 degrees), free from drafts, 35 min or possibly till doubled in bulk.
- 4 Uncover, and bake at 350 degrees for 25 min or possibly till lightly browned.
- Immediately loosen edges of bread with a knife. Place a serving plate, upside down, on top of the pan, and invert bread onto the plate. Remove the pan, and drizzle any remaining syrup over the bread.
Leave a review or comment